From March 31st 2016, Motor controller [SC series] was end of product.
SC-210 / 410 are motor controllers with built-in micro-step drivers. These controllers provide high performance at low cost. Motorized stages can be controlled easily with using front panel joystick and personal computer.
●Two (2), Four (4) axes control
●Trigger output (SC-210, SC-410)
●Maximum 250 divide Micro-step as a standard feeding mechanism
Linear interpolation control mode allows synchronized motion of the object in space along the shortest path a straight line connecting the start and end points.
●SC-210/410, SC-200HJ meet RoHS Compliance.
●Encoder input, Closed loop control
●Scaler counter function
●RS-232C and GP-IB interfaces
●Standard joystick are provided.
1. SC-210/410 includes power cable and CD-ROM(operation manual).
* If no printing "Rev.1.0" on serial sticker, the "run current" is 0.4~1.4A/Phase.
|Motion Control||Two (2) axes, three (3) axes synchronized and non-synchronized point-to-point linear vector interpolation|
|Velocity Profiles||Both symmetrical and asymmetrical, Trapezoidal and S-curve|
|Micro-Step Division||1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 16, 20, 25, 40, 50, 80, 100, 125, 200, 250 £¨16 types£©|
|Pre-set Number of Pulses||1~16, 777, 215 pulse|
|Drive Frequency||1~500kpps (Micro-step mode only)|
|Home position Return Mode||14 types|
|Command Number||50 types|
|Setting Parameter Number||52|
|Computer Interface||RS-232C, GP-IB|
|Feedback Control||Encoder input, Closed loop control *|
|Data Display||Motor pulse, Encoder pulse, Pulse conversion, Encoder conversion|
Link to CAD data file (DXF)
* Our standard stage is not equipped with an encoder. If you require feedback control, please contact our sales department.
SC-210 / 410
- System Products / Industrial
- System Products / Experimental
- By Product Application
- By Product Category
- High Resolution Goniometer
- Attachment for Diffractometer
- Optical Table
- Mirror/Crystal alignment
- Micro Goniometer
- Compact 6-Axes Manipulator
- Precision Positioning Stages
- Product Comparing
- Vacuum Stages
- Control Electronics