|In order to drive the motorized stage, motor controller including drivers or 5-phase stepper motor driver is necessary.
About the detail of drive system, please refer "motor controllers" from page M-001 .
Standard motor can be changed to customer specified motor by request.
* Depends on the exchanged motor's specification, that of specification way not be achieved the catalog specification.
* If customer specified motor is not stepping motor, that of inspection will be done by using standard motor only.
1. Same size motor change price:In case of same size motor's mounting as standard motor's.
2. Different size motor change price:In case of different size motor's mounting from standard motor's.
* Change price does not include the motor price. Thus additional motor price would be charged without supplied motor.
* Different motor price is with no motor's disc (Home Position Sensor) type. If it is necessary, additional cost would be charged.
(In this case, Proximity home position sensor equipped with motorized stage will be performed as home position sensor.)
＊Depending on the motor's type, different motor price will be changed. Please inform us the motor model.
|Stage lubricants can be changed for clean-room and vacuum applications.
＊ Except lubricant, using parts and surface treatment and manufacturing environment is same as standard condition.
＊ Clean room environment or vacuum environment cannot be guaranteed by option lubricant change.
●Clean room lubricant: LG2 from NSK LTD.
(Clean room lubricant aids in the reduction of particulate output when stage's screw and bearing rotating.)
● Vacuum lubricant: S-3230 from MORESCO corp.
(Vacuum oil is low in particle emissions, and high saturated vapor pressure. The oil is available, when you don't care the contamination or the case of Helium displacement by rotary pump suction. More clean and high vacuum stages are lined up. Refer to page L-002 for more information.)
＊ Viscosity is different from standard lubricant, then feeling can be different.
＊ Customer's specified lubricant can be applied (lubricant cost will be added separately).
1. Guide: ball race, sliding surface of ball bearing, linear guide, crossed roller bearing.
2. Feeding mechanism: ground screw, ball screw, worm and worm wheel, wedge, rack and pinion
＊Inside of motor grease can not be changed.
＊ About the linear guide or ball screw, grease change will be done after simplified cleaning in kohzu.
|Category||Vacuum Range(Pa)||Vacuum Range(Torr)|
|Low Vacuum||100kPa～100Pa||760～1 Torr|
|Medium Vacuum||100Pa～0.1Pa||1～10-3 Torr|
|High Vacuum||0.1Pa～10-5 Pa||10-3 Torr～10-7Torr|
|Ultra-High Vacuum||10-5Pa～10-8 Pa||10-7 Torr～10-10 Torr|
|Extreme-High Vacuum||≦10-8 Pa||＜10-10 Torr|
|Mounting Kohzu stages is quick and simple. Mounting holes are provided on stage base and are counter-bored for standard metric socket-head screws. To access mounting holes (two at a time) move stage to each end of travel. Kohzu also offers a selection of adapter plates to facilitate stage mounting to third-party devices with custom bolt patterns. .
＊ You should take care to move back the stage from end of travel, there is heavy damage caused by spring kickback.
|The length of counterbore's shaft for mounting is described "Shaft Length ** mm"(Top figure, left) in catalog drawing.If counterbore does not exist on mounting part, depth size of base will be shaft length size (Top figure, right).|
- Actual value
- Inspection System
- Positioning Stages
- Vacuum Stages
- Control Electronics